INFORMATION CONCERNING THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ART.13 OF ITALIAN DATA PROTECTION LAW 196/2003
Visiting this site may lead to use of the personal data of identified or identifiable subjects. This page describes the site’s procedures for the use of the personal data of its users. This information is also provided pursuant to art. 13 of Italian Data Protection Law n. 196/2003, to all those who interact with the web services accessible by computerised communications through the address:
the address of the site’s home page.
The information is provided solely for the site specifically referred to and not for any other sites the user may visit by means of links.
1. Data Controller
The Data Controller is
8, via Capodistria
Telefono +39 02 380 33 81
Fax +39 0233400004
in the person of its Legal Representative, referred to hereinafter as the “Data Controller”:
2. Place of Use of the Data
Data will be used for purposes related to this site’s web services on the data controller’s premises, solely by the technical staff of the relevant department, or staff appointed to perform occasional maintenance work.
3. Purposes and procedures for the use of the data
The following is a list of all the operations we undertake which imply the acquisition, storage and/or processing of your personal data, and the aims pursued by each of them.
a. acquisition and storage of your personal data for the purposes of provision of the services offered by the site http://www.professionecasaprestige.com and in order to supply the legal authorities with any information requested
b. use of the personal data you have supplied and those deduced from your use of the site, with the aim of improving the ease of use of its contents
c. acquisition, storage and processing of your personal data for administrative purposes, including the dispatch of institutional communications by email and/or conventional mail. Personal data are used by computerised means for the time strictly necessary for achievement of the purposes for which they were acquired; the procedures of use may be either automated or manual.
Specific security measures are implemented to prevent the lost of data, illegal or improper use, or unauthorised access.
4. Type of data used
a. Navigation data
- During their normal operation, the IT systems and software procedures which operate this site acquire some personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communications protocols. By their very nature, when processed or associated with data held by third parties, these data might allow users to be identified. This category of data includes the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users who log onto the site, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) notation of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used when submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the server’s response status (concluded successfully, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment. These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information concerning use of the site and to check that it is operating correctly. The data might be used in order to identify those responsible in the event of IT crimes against the site; except in this case, data concerning web contacts are not currently retained for more than six months. The anonymous statistics (aggregate data) on use of the site might be notified to external organisations and/or subjects for the purposes of reporting, but not for the purposes of commercial promotion.
b. Data supplied voluntarily by the user
- The optional, explicit, voluntary dispatch of electronic mail using the forms provided to the contacts identified on this site leads to the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary in order to reply to the enquiry, and any other personal data included in the message.
- None of users’ personal data are intentionally acquired by the site. No cookies are used for the transmission of information of a personal nature. The use of “session cookies” (which are not permanently saved on the user’s computer and disappear when the browser is shut down) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers (consisting of random numbers generated by the server), necessary to allow secure, efficient exploration of the site. The session cookies used in this site are an alternative to the use of other IT methods potentially detrimental to users’ navigational privacy, and do not allow the acquisition of personal data which identify the user. Persistent (non-session) cookies are only used in order to improve the ease of use of the site and to simplify interaction with it. Your browser’s settings can be changed so that persistent cookies cannot be received. However, the refusal to receive these cookies may restrict the potential for interaction with the site.
5. Provision of the data and consequences of any refusal
A Except as specified for navigation data, the user is free to supply or withhold the personal data included in the forms featured on the site.
The provision of your personal data is compulsory during registration for access to all the site’s public contents and the advanced functions it contains.
Failure to provide the data requested will prevent access to some of the site’s contents and its advanced functions.
6. Rights of the data subject
You may exercise your rights in relation to the data controller, in accordance with article 7 of Italian Decree Law n. 196 of 30 June 2003 at any time. For your convenience, the text of art. 7 is as follows:
a. The data subject is entitled to obtain confirmation as to whether or not data relating to him/her are held, even if they have not yet been recorded, and the communication of the same in an intelligible form.
b. The data subject is entitled to obtain the following information:
• the origin of the personal data
• the purposes of the use and the methods used
• the logic applied if the data are processed electronically
• the identity of the controller, the trustees and the designated representative under article 5, point 2
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be disclosed or who may acquire the same as designated national representative, trustees or managers.
c. The data subject is entitled to obtain:
• the updating, rectification or, if this is in his/her interest, the supplementation of the data
• the erasure, conversion into anonymous form or freezing of all data used in breach of the law, including those the conservation of which is not necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently used
• the certification that the operations referred to in points a) and b) have been reported, also with regard to their contents, to those to whom the data have been communicated or distributed, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort
d. The data subject is entitled to oppose, in whole or in part:
• on legitimate grounds, to the processing of data relating to him/her, even if such use is relevant to the purpose for which they were collected
• the use of personal data relating to him/her for the dispatch of advertising material or direct marketing, or for market research or commercial communications
• The rights pursuant to article 7 may be exercised by informal request to the data controller or trustee, including through a representative, and a suitable reply shall be provided without delay.
• The request, submitted to the Trustee, may be sent by registered letter, telefax, email or other means.
7. Data Trustee
The Data Trustee is the Data Controller
8, via Capodistria
Telephone +39 02 380 33 81
Fax +39 0233400004
This document, published at the address http://www.professionecasaprestige.com/index.aspx?m=Privacy constitutes the “Privacy Information” for this site, and will be subject to updates.